Pages

Friday, 17 October 2008

Dinky Dots Den - Challenge 1 DT

This is my entry for the first challenge over on Dinky Dots Den. As its a Design team call they said you could make as many items as you liked. I got quite into the Halloween theme as I dont normally do Halloween it was fun and I made three items, AJ Wizard is so cute I found him great to work with.






My first item is a Halloween card using AJ Wizzard and Halloween papers downloaded from Canon Scrapbooking











I then made a treat box (they are marshmallows inside - well they were i should say) I thought this would be neat to keep inside the front door for when we get trick or treaters round. The papers are offcuts from the card and i found some funky ribbon in my drawer.








Lastly I printed AJ onto some shrink plastic and coloured him. I have put the shrunk AJ on a keyring with some Halloween colours ribbon and a couple of charms (made the 'Boo' with some letter beads and findings in my stash). I think AJ makes a really cute keyring.

I look forward to making more things with the Dinky Dots images :) TFL let me know what you think.

5 comments:

Alison said...

What great creations i love the keyring it looks fab. Thanks for joining in our first Dinky Dots Den challenge.

juliejules said...

GOsh these are sooo cute for Halloween, love em! Jules xx

maddy hill said...

love the keyring ! fabby for halloween !

Sammi said...

Awesome creations!! :)
Love the keyring, and what a fabby holder for the marshmallows!
Sammi
xxx

Becky said...

Wow! You've been so busy and they are all fabulous!! I love the Shrink Plastic!!
Love Becky xx