Pages

Saturday 14 February 2009

Valentine ATCs and Domino Art

I thought as it is Valentine's Day I would share the Valentine ATCs I have made for a swap on UKScrappers. I had loads of ideas for this swap, none of them came out right and i ended up going CUTE...

Last night's project. I was so lucky recently as a lovely american lady I know through a yahoo group i belong to sent me over some special stamps for making domino art, this is my first item made using them and its going to wing its way across the water as a thank you :)

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Mrs Mac said...

Beautiful!

Liz said...

Wow love these ATCS they are brilliant work

liz x

Its All Fiddle Fart said...

I love the domino. I have been amassing various dominoes, mini and normal size, but not a clue what to do with them ..... when I have five minutes I will have a play.

Lovely lovely lovely

Helen xx

Emily Leiphart said...

What a fantastic set of cards! They are adorable!