Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Let's Jump - Mini Album

Hi Everyone

I have a mini album to share today.  These photos were taken at the start of summer 2012 and I had been trying to work out a way to use them for a while but there were just too many for a layout so this mini book was born.

The design was inspired by some albums I saw on youtube but it is not a direct copy rather a mix-up of a few I have seen.  The base of the album is two C5 manila envelopes and I used a couple of file folders for kraft card stock.  The coloured card is Stampin' up pool party and the patterned papers are Basic Grey.


The front page opens up for a double page.  I have cut out elements from the patterned paper to use as embellishments as I wanted to keep the pages nice and flat.


Below is the largest double page in the centre of the mini, I trimmed down the photos so I could fit four on.

 This photo shows the back page of the mini album, I plan to journal here but have not done so yet.


The envelope that forms the back cover was left unsealed to form a pocket.  The two photos below show the page that slides in the pocket.




I hope you like my album,

thanks for visiting
Emily

No comments: