Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2009

Spicy Christmas Cookies

A cheap and effective gift that is being made in this house for Christmas is jars of cookie mix, this is the first of quite a few :) The jars were £1 from ASDA so works out great as an extra pressie instead of the normal box of chocs!


Top of the jar, this stamp has come in so handy, I think it came off the front of a docrafts magazine... you never know what stamps are to be the best value, lol


Front of the jar, I printed the label and instructions onto nice paper and then just used circle punches to layer them up.


Reverse of jar with the instructions for making the cookies, these are yummy and the recipe fit perfectly in the jar... meant to be.

Please excuse the quality of picture on my blog at the moment, hoping father Christmas is going to bring me a new camera!

Thanks for looking, don't forget to enter my blog candy!
Emily x

2 comments: