Pages

Thursday 10 December 2009

Blog Candy Draw

Time for the Blog Candy Draw!

The comment chosen using random org's very useful tool was Kary Sol... congratulations, please can you email me your address so I can send the stamps to you :)


Thought while I was here I would share a few pics:



Snowman soup production is under way!



My little star! Heather's Christmas play today was brill!




Time to decorate the tree! We had a few false starts due to missing decorations and a missing tree stand but we eventually got a tree up and its been decorated very enthusiastically :)

Thanks everyone who joined in the blog candy, those who didn't win can get the set from www.makethedayspecial.co.uk currently with free UK p&p.

Thanks for visiting
Emily x

3 comments:

Steph Zerbe said...

ahh, cute cup and supa cute kiddos. My two yr old thinks all the ornaments are apples. Too fun.

Nikki said...

Congrats to Kary Sol and that cup is a fab idea :)

Tanya said...

wow!!!!
Awesome prize!!!!! I soooooooooooooo love this set! You make me happy Emily!!!!!! Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!