Pages

Thursday 24 December 2009

Little Gift Sets

OK, its Christmas eve and yes I am still making Christmas presents! I thought I'd share a few I've made over the last few days in between trying to make the house fit for visitors and getting my kids back from their other grandparents through the blizzard conditions, lol, been a bit hectic here!

This set is for my gran, it includes a note book, 5 note cards an a fridge calendar.

I made a little box for it all to go in and I think it looks pretty good :) The sentiment stamps used are from {ippity}.

This set is for my Mum, she loves lime green so when I saw this paper in paperchase a while ago i had to get it to make something for her. This set is a diary, notebook and note cards.

Finally a larger notebook that I have made for my BF's Mum. She is cat mad so I used a dingbat to print a little cat on the pages and the cat on the cover is from the same font. No stamps for once - a minor miracle!


Here is hoping the recipients all like them :)

Off to start the Christmas rounds of relatives today and finish the cleaning (yuk), here is to a very happy Christmas!

Thanks for looking

Emily x

2 comments:

Mole said...

Lovely gifts, there, I can't beleibve how you've managed to get them done in the middle of everything else!

Claire said...

Ooooh now they are lovely.
x