Pages

Wednesday 2 December 2009

A Book in a Box

As my Mum was unable to come to Joseph's play I have made her a mini book of the play. I used the instructions on UKS here



This shows the inside of the box, the mini book and little wallet I've put one for the programs in



The mini book in position. I have filled it with lots of pics of the play and a rough outline of the plot (its not complex!)



The lyrics to 'Humph the Camel' on the inside of the cover.



Finally this is the outside of the box.

I hope she will like it.

Thanks for looking
Emily

3 comments:

Mrs Bs Blog said...

What a beautiful and wonderful gift for your mum. She will cherish this for years. xxx

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh it's lovely, no wonder she was pleased! My word,have you set yourself a job for every play??

LIA said...

You are superb, I really like the box that you have made:)